Collaborative Professional Learning
These are generally free to all DSAT colleagues. If you are from another organisation and interested in joining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We offer a range of collaborative professional learning opportunities.
- Joint INSET days focusing on subjects such as assessment and the changes that are being implemented this year;
- Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators meet regularly to progress their areas of responsibility;
- Our Early Years Foundation Stage colleagues all work closely together;
- Our Academy Improvement Team run a Middle Leader development programme;
- We have strong links with our Teaching School colleagues within Wiltshire and Dorset.
- Visits to Teaching Schools and partner Trusts elsewhere;
- Focused school improvement work and bespoke training through our Teaching School links;
- Placements for trainee teachers through our partnership with Bath Spa University.
Through our links with the Diocesan Board of Education we have access to their wonderful training facilities. If you would like to find out more about these facilities then please click here.