What is included?
- Full access to our Safeguarding Advisors from Babcock Education
- Initial Safeguarding audit from highly experienced Education Safeguarding Standards Advisor
- Termly newsletters keeping academies informed of new developments and key issues nationally
- Advice and guidance on academy’s single central register, providing updates where necessary
- Single point of contact for advice and guidance where necessary with support from Education Safeguarding Standards Advisor
- Support in dealing with allegations against staff and the Headteacher
- Access to centrally organised events such as Headteacher briefings, Local Governing Board Training etc.
- Access to updated DSAT model policies, procedures and guidance
- Guidance on accessing mandatory training for both academy staff and Local Governing Board
- Access to online awareness training for Local Governing Board members
What is not included?
- No mandatory training for staff or Local Governing Board members although we do organise group training for academies through Babcock where sufficient need exists
- Annual safeguarding audit which needs to be completed for the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board
- We do not substitute or replace multi-agency services, such as the LADO/DOFA but we can provide links with these services where required