Collaborative Professional Learning
These are generally free to all DSAT colleagues. If you are from another organisation and interested in joining, please email email@example.com for more information.
We offer a range of collaborative professional learning opportunities.
- Joint INSET days focusing on subjects such as assessment and the changes that are being implemented this year;
- Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators meet regularly to progress their areas of responsibility;
- Our Early Years Foundation Stage colleagues all work closely together;
- Our Academy Improvement Team run a Middle Leader development programme;
- We have strong links with our Teaching School colleagues within Wiltshire and Dorset.
- Visits to Teaching Schools and partner Trusts elsewhere;
- Focused school improvement work and bespoke training through our Teaching School links;
- Placements for trainee teachers through our partnership with Bath Spa University, Poole SCIIT, TeachFirst and Teaching School providers.
Our partners at the Salisbury Diocesan Board of Education offer a range of courses in relation to the spiritual development of our schools. For full details on joining, please follow the links within the documents below.