What is included?
- Full access to our Safeguarding Advisors from Babcock Education
- Initial Safeguarding audit from highly experienced Education Safeguarding Advisors
- a 3 year audit programme with annual support visits in between
- Full access to our Browne Jacobson legal service
- The support of the Trust Designated Safeguarding Lead
- An annual training programme, including L3 refresher, safer recruitment, PREVENT, and inspection readiness
- Supervision opportunities for DSL/DDSL
- Termly newsletters keeping academies informed of new developments and key issues nationally
- Advice and guidance on academy’s single central register, providing updates where necessary
- Single point of contact for advice and guidance where necessary with support from Education Safeguarding Advisor
- Support in dealing with allegations against staff
- Access to centrally organised events such as Headteacher briefings, Local Governing Board Training etc.
- Access to DSAT model policies, procedures and guidance
- Guidance on accessing mandatory training for both academy staff and governors
- Access to online awareness training for governors
What is not included?
- Initial L3 training although we can organise this where there is sufficient need
- Annual safeguarding audit which needs to be completed for the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board
- We do not substitute or replace multi-agency services, such as the DOFA but we can provide links with these services where required