What is included?
All DSAT academies will benefit from:
- A common platform for email and communication, utilising Office 365
- Website redesign (if required) using the template designed for the Trust
- Access to recognised technicians through our common provider (school pays the annual fee)
- Complete hardware audit and plan for development
- Support with tendering for IT hardware as required
- Working within Trust-wide agreements for maintenance through our provider
- Support with completing funding bids to trust funds and other potential sponsors
- Support with developing a strategic plan and disaster recovery plan for IT - Trust-wide IT Strategy and Disaster Recovery Plan are available
- Engagement with our Apple Regional Training Centre based at St Bartholomew's in Royal Wootton Bassett
What is not included?
- On-going IT maintenance contract (with our Trust-wide provider)
- Internet / Broadband access (through our agreed provider)
- Software / Online subscriptions
- Annual maintenance of website (approx. £400 through our shared provider)
- Hardware purchases
As the Trust grows and develops, we are securing many more efficiencies and economies of scale in terms of strategic IT planning and procurement. At all stages we will grow this area of our work in partnership with our academies.