Health and Safety
We have a full suite of Health and Safety Policies below. These are available to each of our academies through our Office365 Team Site. They include our overarching Health and Safety Policy which is below for your information.
The policies shown here are Trust-wide. Some will have been personalised to the needs of individual academies.
Any queries about these procedures should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accident Reporting
- Disaster Response and Recovery.
- Display Screen Equipment
- Educational Visits
- Electrical Maintenance
- Emergencies and Business Continuity Planning
- Employment of Young Persons
- Eye and Eyesight Tests
- Health and Safety Policy 2020
- Learning Outside the Classroom and Educational Visits Policy and Procedures.
- Lifting Operations & Lifting Procedures
- Lone Working
- Manual Handling
- Means of Escape for Disabled People
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Safety at Work
- Preventing Slips & Trips
- Site Security
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions guidance
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions templates
- Swimming Pool Water Quality
- Swimming Pools - Arrangements for Safety During Swimming
- Swimming Pools - Normal Operating and Emergency Action Plans
- Temperature and Climate
- Violence at Work
- Work Equipment & PUWER
- Work Experience
- Working at Height - Education Establishments
- Working At Height.
- Workplace Environment